Eco Farm Days
What is Eco Farm Day?
* Eco Farm Day has been a standing annual event in Eastern Ontario for over 30 years! Organized by Canadian Organic Growers –Ottawa –St. Laurent –Outaouais Chapter, Eco Farm Day is a two-day conference and trade show that brings together farmers, gardeners, and eaters in Eastern Ontario and Western Quebec to learn, exchange, and connect on issues that matter to organic farmers. This year you can expect:
* Over 200 participants
* Over 16 dynamic panels and workshops
* Delicious local and organic foods
* 40 unique exhibitors in the organic and regenerative sectors
* A film screening of “The Need to Grow” at the Port Theatre in Cornwall
When and Where is Eco Farm Day?
Eco Farm Day will take place on February 22,23 2020 at the Ramada Inn in Cornwall, Ontario. Coming from out of town? The Ramada Inn offers a special rate for Eco Farm Day attendees. Stay tuned for more information.
Who organizes Eco Farm Day?
Over the last 30 years COG Ottawa –St. Lawrence –Outaouais (or COG OSO for short) has been delivering programs and services for farmers, gardeners, educators, and people who care about healthy food and healthy environments. Eco Farm Day has been organized by dedicated volunteers for over three decades!